Weather in August in Orautoha
- The shortest day is 10:05 long and the longest day is 11:14 long with an average length of 10:38.
- The weather in August is not exactly dry. Some 125.3mm (4.9in) of water falls.
Weather Trend Graph for August in Orautoha, New Zealand
Orautoha Weather in August Discussion
We are pleased to announce the release of the new discussion section. Here you will discover a wealth of knowledge about the various aspects of the local climate presented by our international community. We would like to invite you to help get discussion started by visiting those locations you are familiar with. Is there something noteworthy about the climate there that you can enlighten us about? Discussion is subdivided into specific topics such as the months of the year and aspects such as day length and temperature. When you have an idea of something fascinating to share please visit the specific page most fitting and add your post using the simple interface. No registration or third party network login is necessary.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Orautoha:
- Ngapuke, New Zealand - 54.7 kms (34 miles) NNE
- Taumarunui, New Zealand - 48.6 kms (30.2 miles) N
- Desert Road Tearooms, New Zealand - 48.9 kms (30.4 miles) ENE
- Chateau Tongariro, New Zealand - 30.2 kms (18.8 miles) ENE
- Waiouru Mwd, New Zealand - 42.1 kms (26.2 miles) ESE
- Karioi, New Zealand - 30.7 kms (19.1 miles) ESE
- Parapara, Okeore, New Zealand - 23.8 kms (14.8 miles) SSE
- Mataroa, New Zealand - 56.9 kms (35.3 miles) SE
- Hunterville, Koeke Est, New Zealand - 53.7 kms (33.3 miles) SE